Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

computer help pls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrincessCarrie
1st job
1st job
PrincessCarrie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-09-01

computer help pls Empty
PostSubject: computer help pls   computer help pls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 pm

hey guys i need ur help. im not a technology person so my main pc its a desktop it shut off durrin a storm its on a surge protector but it will not turn back on i unplugged it, replugged it it back in it wont do anything . pls help me fix my baby!

I FIXED MY BABY NVM IGNORE OR DELETE THIS POST TY
Back to top Go down
Mason98
n00blet
n00blet

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-18

computer help pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer help pls   computer help pls I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Sounds like it might be fried by lightning. From what i heard surge protectors don't protect against lightning (lot of power in a bolt) just basic fluctuations in electricity. You should unplug everything regardless in a storm. Hopefully it's not the case D: Anything else get knocked besides the computer?

nevermind i see you fixed it XD glad it worked out! what happened to it btw? How you fix...
Back to top Go down
PrincessCarrie
1st job
1st job
PrincessCarrie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-09-01

computer help pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer help pls   computer help pls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:16 am

well the surge protector needed repluged in and the plugs to the pc switched to a diff spot on the surge protector .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

computer help pls Empty
PostSubject: Re: computer help pls   computer help pls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

computer help pls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Past Alliance Members-
Jump to: