Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

everybody should be on TeamSpeak

Go down 
+16
[GR]Gwarkatch
melian2704
RyoWhiteMage
Seneca
mesutaslan
Thumper01(mrsalice69)
12DrChaos21
m4d1n
Refresher
Alice69
KaLoN
ArcyArkani
lasinder
Silken
TotalMadness
orenzai
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
orenzai
Nemes1s Guild Member
orenzai

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-03-08

everybody should be on TeamSpeak Empty
PostSubject: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am

everybody should be on TeamSpeak. Regardless of whether you gonna talk or you have a mic or not. This is because it is much easier to pass a message around. Not only do we have to not announce a notice of 3 places(illu/nem/Teamspeak), the message will be sure to be conveyed. For instance, if you are using guild chat to make an announcement, you may not be on the guild chat. Thus, you wont receive the message. So its best that everyone goes on Teamspeak everytime you are online. Please do so. Thanks for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
TotalMadness
Retired Member

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 12:11 pm

And/or actually use the forum -_-, this way, the message will always be received, regardless of your time zone. Unfortunately... we only have 40% registered in the forum... of the total membership, out of which, 20% rarely/never actually use it.
Back to top Go down
http://nemes1s.heavenforum.com/index.htm
orenzai
Nemes1s Guild Member
orenzai

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:03 pm

hm... yes..these is the two main way the group could stick together... hope we can pass the message to all of the other members.
Back to top Go down
Silken
Nemes1s Guild Member
Silken

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Well, unfortunately I can't easily use TS at work ( it would give my gaming habits away )... but at home I do.
Back to top Go down
lasinder
semi-n00blet
semi-n00blet

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 am

I find TS distracting when i DP. Im a guy and don't multi task well :-) but i do enjoy using it for sieges.
Back to top Go down
ArcyArkani
Spaminator King
ArcyArkani

Number of posts : 1985

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:37 am

Yeah i prefer to listen to music during DP's as well but while i am online or farming i use TS just to listen^^ coz am am a non-multitasking man as well.

Sometimes it gets fun when someone on TS gets PK'ed.
Back to top Go down
KaLoN
spam0r
spam0r
KaLoN

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:49 pm

it's a bit much to ask people to get on TS every time they get on the game. i'm one of those bad people that plays at work so for most of the day i can't get on TS. then at home i have a wife and 3 kiddos so it's hard for me to get on until after they're all in bed.
Back to top Go down
orenzai
Nemes1s Guild Member
orenzai

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:48 pm

headsets?
Back to top Go down
Alice69
Admin
Alice69

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Yeah, lots of reasons why people may not be able to be on TS but it is good to see as many as possible as often as possible, I'm pretty much always on TS if I am in game, if there is a lot going on at home then I do go afk and mute it on occasion.
Back to top Go down
KaLoN
spam0r
spam0r
KaLoN

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:54 am

orenzai wrote:
headsets?

in the workplace? come on bro that's a bit much to ask. you want me to risk getting fired just to be on TS? i don't think so...... No
Back to top Go down
Refresher
1st job
1st job

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:23 am

some of us dun hav mics lol =P
Back to top Go down
orenzai
Nemes1s Guild Member
orenzai

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:45 am

haha...kalon...you cant work with listening to music? if no then theres really no other way then Very Happy

refresher...you can just log on to listen to what we are saying and reply using pm
Back to top Go down
ArcyArkani
Spaminator King
ArcyArkani

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:49 am

NA orenzai don't make it more complicated than it actually is.
Teamspeak is as the name implies for speaking so if someone has no mic there is little use in coming online.
Of course in sieges IT IS IMPORTANT even if you have no microphone.
Back to top Go down
orenzai
Nemes1s Guild Member
orenzai

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:59 am

loolx.... welll i just thoguht it might be a cool way and much more convenient way to pass a message as you don have to check yr guild tab... if its really a hassle then i guess just cancel the idea i just suggested then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArcyArkani
Spaminator King
ArcyArkani

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:30 pm

don t get me wrong here. Sometimes i am too lazy to wear my headphones ( or loud noises just scare me away) then i just chat with people via pm but i still listen to TS.
Normally the person i pm just gives on my message.

I just find it annoying to rip off my headsets every 2 min because Nimwood set his alarm clock or someone speaks a shap 's'. I can't stand loud noises. So i do use that method^^
Back to top Go down
KaLoN
spam0r
spam0r
KaLoN

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:31 pm

i'm not saying it's a bad idea, i'm just saying that it's impractical to expect people to do it at work. just because i can get away with playing rappelz at work because i can quickly hide my screen, doesn't mean i can get away with wearing headphones. plus, the headphones would keep me from being able to hear when someone is coming into my office so i can hide my rappelz screen. Razz
Back to top Go down
m4d1n
2nd Job
2nd Job

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:10 pm

im not often in teamspeak and i still know whats going on Smile
Back to top Go down
12DrChaos21
Spaminator King

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 pm

anyone really good with TS? I have an issue where when i first open it up, it say (dont remember exact, ill edit this when i get home) something to the extent that it does not recognize my sound card. I do have a working card, i can hear the game and iTunes ect...

i have tried messing around with all the options in TS, but was wondering if anyone has this same issue.

I have Vista and do run the program as administrator. Also when i check the sound icon in the lower righthand corner it has TS2 as active with sound on...
Back to top Go down
12DrChaos21
Spaminator King

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:21 pm

The message before TS even opens says TDSoundIn.Open:No sound drivier is available for use. When i then click ok TS opens. Under setting options for Sound Driver Wave, output device it shows three options

Speakers/Headphones
Digital Output Device (DPS)
Digital Output Device (HDM)

if i click any of them and hit ok an error comes up saying "List index out of bounds (-1)"

Under Direct Sound option its the same, only with Primary Sound Driver as an option.
As I said i have vista and have never had any issues with the sound. I have tried redownloading and reinstalling, as well as muting and unmuting ect... any idea will be much appricated. Feel free to PM me with idea so this does not become a SPAM thread.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Thumper01(mrsalice69)
Nemes1s Guild Member
Thumper01(mrsalice69)

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:23 pm

This sounds like one or our resident geeks in the guild will have to help u out buddy. I will ask a few in t/s to come to the forum and try to help u figure it all out ok.
Back to top Go down
12DrChaos21
Spaminator King

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Yeah, I mean this is on online RPG, theres gotta be a few geeks out there that can help a noob out!

Still waiting for the cable guy to show up and give me internet but still have about 10 days left...

Thanks in advance for any help!
Back to top Go down
12DrChaos21
Spaminator King

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Well my solution to all software problems proved it works. Uninstall redownload reinstall repeat. Finally got it up and working, but I dont have a mic so wont be on tons other then sieges.
Back to top Go down
Thumper01(mrsalice69)
Nemes1s Guild Member
Thumper01(mrsalice69)

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:57 am

Glad to hear you got it figured out. Now all you need to do is get a mic sometime. Glad you can at least hear on seige days.
Back to top Go down
mesutaslan
n00blet
n00blet

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:42 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seneca
spam0r
spam0r
Seneca

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:01 pm

Anyone suggested that the TS password get changed on a regular basis yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everybody should be on TeamSpeak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to UnderDogs Alliance-
Jump to: