Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGallery

everybody should be on TeamSpeak

Go down 
+16
[GR]Gwarkatch
melian2704
RyoWhiteMage
Seneca
mesutaslan
Thumper01(mrsalice69)
12DrChaos21
m4d1n
Refresher
Alice69
KaLoN
ArcyArkani
lasinder
Silken
TotalMadness
orenzai
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ArcyArkani
Spaminator King
ArcyArkani

Number of posts : 1985
Registration date : 2008-03-08

everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:44 pm

so far we only change the password when unwanted people come on TS
also only guild members and friends have the password in the first place

Everything else would be nuts.
Back to top Go down
RyoWhiteMage
2nd Job
2nd Job
RyoWhiteMage

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Thumper is letting the "trusted" people to register their accounts on TS, so the change of password won't affect most of them the registered people. The server password is more for the people who only get on TS once in awhile in my opinion.

NOTE: Registered people can log in with their own password.

(Back to my reading)
Back to top Go down
melian2704
1st job
1st job

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:08 pm

finally i was able to logg in on ts...i can hear you all but for some reason i am not able to use my mic and even not able to send pms...so don t wonder if you talk to me and i don t respond :-(((
Back to top Go down
Thumper01(mrsalice69)
Nemes1s Guild Member
Thumper01(mrsalice69)

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:31 pm

I have been running the server on my computer for a few months now. I have given a lot of thought to the very reason we all play this game. The most of us play the game to make friends and talk to our friends in game. So I thought we would try having an open teamspeak so that our friends and dp mates could come hang out with us and have fun and get to know each other. I have found that we are now making more and more friends this way. We are becoming unofficially allied with many other guilds this way. It has given us the ability to increase our fun our friends ships and possibly stop future disagreements with other guilds. Of the guilds currently joining us on teams speak we have made many new friends. I like to think its making the server a fun place for all of us and cutting down on the people who don't know us and understand what our guild is all about. I like to welcome our now friends on teamspeak and have everyone drop in to continue to get to know eachother.
Back to top Go down
[GR]Gwarkatch
GreenRabbits Guild Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:40 pm

Green Rabbits had their own TS and because of our whole Guild is German we use our more... but for Sieges and TA and if we are funny we'll come to allyTS... we stuck a bit with lvling alts and lowlvls up to R6
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenrabbits.de
Dire
Officer
Dire

Number of posts : 1067
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 am

LMAO I know just enough german to tell someone off. I think I'll stick to english. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dr4g0
n00blet
n00blet

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:24 pm

hehe i'll install ts tonight hope to hear all of ur crackly voices guys xD
Back to top Go down
PrincessPeach04
Admin
PrincessPeach04

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:51 am

=) I hope to be on TS later aswell
Back to top Go down
NekoxD
n00blet
n00blet
NekoxD

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:44 am

I use TS and I go on often almost everyday. It depends if I'm not busy with school.
It's actually my first time using TS and I find it really convenient and fun. I'm new so I hope I'll get to know many different people. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everybody should be on TeamSpeak   everybody should be on TeamSpeak - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everybody should be on TeamSpeak
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to UnderDogs Alliance-
Jump to: